The restoration of 7 Italianate/Stick-style row houses originally built in 1884.
Originally design by architect John P. Gaynor as a real estate investment for prominent local banker William Sharon, they were built in 1884 and restored in 1985.
Architectural forensics determined that there were over 36 molding patterns, plus a number of curved moldings, turnings, and cast pieces. A single facade required six sheets of drawings to described its reconstruction. We did both design and restoration.